Talitha C. Solorzano
A native of San Diego, California, Talitha Solorzano holds a Bachelor of Arts in Social Science with interdiscipline focus on Criminal Justice from San Francisco State University. She earned her Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law in San Diego in 2006.
Talitha is a member of the New Mexico Black Lawyers Association and offers pro bono services through the New Mexico Legal Aid Society.
She is a proud wife and mother to five wonderful children and has dedicated her life to helping others in need.
Areas Of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law 100%
- Consumer Protection
- Real Estate
- New Mexico, 2020
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 2006
- San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California
- Major: Criminal Justice with Interdiscipline focus in Social Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Mexico Black Lawyers Association, 2020 to 2021
Pro Bono Activities
- New Mexico Legal Aid Society, 2021 to 2021